Wednesday

Alex Box

 
For my Alex box look initially I picked this image, but I was not happy with the outcome, at the time I thought I had applied a lot of pink base but clearly this did not photograph well so I changed images only slightly as you an see it’s the same make up but with more colour added to the second one. Personally I am a lot happier with my second shoot.
                      
 








 Here is a face chart i created for my Alex Box look for this make up i used the illamasqua white rich liquid foundation mixed with a little bit of mac studio fix and pink eyeshadow to create my base colour i then powdered this down with mac finshing powder and then used green yellow and black aquacolour to create the bold paintlike lines and then shaded and highlighted with pink and white eyeshadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment